Welcome to the Electronic Cigarettes website. Our goal is to assist you in your decision as to whether or not electronic cigarettes are right for you. We'll also try our best to educate you so that you are able to decide which brand of electronic cigarette you should go with.
We've also compiled some of the pros and cons of using an e-cig as opposed to a traditional cigarette, as well as available options and designs.
THE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE - IN A NUTSHELL
To make a long story short; an electronic cigarette is a contraption that mimics a conventional cigarette. Most are about the same size and shape of a traditional smoke
There are many differences between electro-cigs and traditional smokes. The main one being that the conventional cigarette uses smoke that is inhaled along with tobacco, tar and nicotine. The electro-cig, on the other hand, uses vapor instead of smoke and doesn't contain tobacco or tar. You can opt to get one without nicotine.
This is remarkable. This outta get it done. This is very cool,
wow! I'm stunned by them.
- David Letterman
These e-cigarettes are at least 99.9 percent less deadly than cigarettes.
- William T. Godshall
- executive director of Smokefree Pennsylvania
Electronic Cigarettes may be the answer:
1 in 5 American adults, almost 50 million people, still smoke. Research has shown that nicotine is powerfully addictive. 3 out of 4 smokers who try to quit go back to smoking within 6 months.
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, repeated attempts are required to quit permanently.
Electronic Cigarettes are allowed at places where traditional cigarettes are not !
Smoking is Now Banned Almost Everywhere:
Restaurants, Schools, Churches, Bars, Nightclubs, Colleges, Buses, Trains, Dorm Rooms, Airplanes, Cafes, Taxis, Hospitals, Offices, Stadiums, Public Buildings, Doctor's Offices, Malls, Department Stores, Supermarkets, Other Place, Other Place, Other Place, Other Place, Other Place, Other Place, Other Place, Other Place, Other Place, Other Place, Other Place, Other Place, Other Place, Other Place
Electro-Cigs are permitted almost anywhere:
Any place that allows water vapor (anywhere)
U.S. Surgeon General: Electro-Cigs do NOT:
Contain Carbon Monoxide, Cause Lung Cancer, Emphysema or Heart Disease,
Complicate Pregnancies, Cause Fetal Injuries
and the award goes to . . .
the one and only . .
the Electro-Cigs !
From A to Z, All About Electronic Cigs
- Electronic Cigarettes are the coolest thing since sliced bread.
- If James Dean were alive today - he'd be smoking electronic cigarettes.
- If every smoker switched to e-cigs - it would save the medical industry over 100 Billion dollars a year.
- Let's all switch to e-cigs and stick it to the tobacco lobbiests.
- Imagine - no more burn holes in your new carpet.
- Don't worry about the Bic company - they still got pens.
- Ever drink a beer with a butt in it? - not any more.
- Remember having to go out the side door - when its 10 below?
- You know that A-H at work who complains about smokers all the time - blow some vaper in his face.
- What the heck are we gonna do with all those ashtrays?
- You know where Phillip Morris and R.J. Reynolds can go.
- I heard that OBL was a smoker.